Acceptance of Terms
We may update these Customer T&Cs and any aspect of the Site from time to time, and will notify such changes to you by uploading them on to the Site. You should review these periodically for changes. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Customer T&Cs. If you don’t agree, please don’t use the Site
The site is operated by By A Country Mile Ltd (“We/Us”) We are registered in England and Wales under company number XXXX and our registered address is Long Hoyle, Hoyle Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 0DX
Key Facts about our Customer T&Cs
T & Cs make for dreary reading, but they are necessary to protect you, and us, so we’ll highlight upfront the stuff that is particularly important for you to realise when using the site
- When you purchase an item through the Site, your contract is between you and the individual seller and not with us – and that contract is comprised of the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page, and you agree to be bound by these. Sellers are governed by our Customer T&Cs unless they have specified otherwise on their Seller Page.
- Delivery and Returns. Each Seller has their own Delivery and Returns policy – you should refer to these before ordering. If you wish to organise a return, exchange or refund, please contact the Seller directly. If you are not happy with the way that the Seller is handling your return, please email email@example.com, with your order reference and details of your complaint
The Rest of the T&Cs
3) Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown in the Site are accurate at the time of your placing the order. If an error is found prior to dispatch, you will be informed by the seller and given the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling and being refunded
4) Photos, illustrations and descriptions contained in the Site are for general information and guidance. There may be minor variations between the goods shown or described on the Site and those despatched to you without affecting their function, quality or price
5) Payment for goods will be in pounds sterling, by any method shown on the Site, and will include VAT where applicable
6) All orders are accepted subject to the availability of stock. If any goods are not immediately available from your chosen seller, you will be informed as soon as possible, and you can choose to wait, to cancel the specific product or to cancel the entire order, with the relevant amount being immediately refunded. Any other goods ordered by you on the same order will be dispatched on the normal way
7) You have the right to cancel the order – with the exception of personalised items, see point 8 – up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods, by emailing the seller; you must return the goods to the seller at your own cost, in unused and saleable condition. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession or in transit. We advise you to use tracked postage/courier. You will be refunded in full according to the individual seller’s refund timing policy.
8) Personalised items cannot be returned, unless the product is faulty or the personalisation incorrect.
9) If you are unsatisfied with any goods you have ordered, or have a complaint about them, please contact the seller directly as indicated on the seller page, quoting your order number, and copy the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Neither we, nor the seller, shall be under any liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal conditions, failure to follow any instructions supplied, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods
11) We shall not be liable to you for any losses to any person or any business from failure to supply the goods in accordance with the contract
12) The contract formed by the acceptance of your order will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and their courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the contract