By A Country Mile has been set up to help one-off high street shops, sole traders, suppliers of niche markets and undiscovered talent reach a far wider audience than they otherwise might.
We’re champions of the individual, the creative forces in barns and outbuildings, the local shop-owner who braves the business rates to have a high street shop.
Why sell with us?
- We’ll put you in front of a highly targetted audience with excellent taste
- Our curation policy means that our customers can trust us to find the very best for them
- By creating this conducive shopping environment, browsing customers will find you, even if their initial purpose for visiting the site was entirely unrelated; we’ll bring you people whom you might not otherwise have met
- Each £1 spent on the Country Mile earns our customers 1 Yard,, which they can use across the site to promote loyalty – we fund this, not you, to help increase your sales
- Our commission scheme is arranged with you on an individual basis to reflect your own business model. You can even stipulate different rates of commission for different products within your range
- We’re dynamic, dedicated and care about the countryside, our customers, and your business
How does it work?
- For a full suppliers pack with all details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – but in essence, we’ll agree the product range with you and then the commission levels
- You send us the information you need to put your seller’s profile and products on site
- As each sale is made, you’ll receive an email with the order details, together with your payment, less the agreed commission
- If returns are necessary, you’ll do this direct with the customer; we’ll refund your commission once you’ve confirmed the return
- You can change/delete/add to your product range with us at any time
- We’ll put together special promotions and activity plans with you – all entirely optional
- No joining fee, no notice period, no fuss
What are we looking for?
- Products and services that truly enhance British country life – you can browse the categories we offer to see our key areas (but we’re always open to suggestions for new areas)
- The principal person/people in the company must manage the business from Britain, and the creative force must be British but products do not have to be manufactured in Britain provided there is good reason for it not to be
- We’re looking for traditional products, or those which put a modern twist on traditional, or innovations which improve and truly reflect country life
Interested in selling with us?
If you’d like to discuss selling with us, please get in touch – we’d love to know more about you. We’ll send you a copy of our seller’s pack and give you a call to chat through how we could work together.